Wednesday, July 15, 2009

1st Blog Ever!

Upon launching our new website, my sister suggested blogging and tweeting. I never thought of myself as a "blogger," but for my company, I will do it! So over time you will see my event planners and myself posting information that will give you tips for your own events, laughs from our experiences, and some tricks along the way that might help you in your every day life.

In our first full official year of business, we have expanded into the Detroit area and Chicago area. We never would have imagined growing so quickly, so for the natural planner, it's always exciting when something comes your way that you didn't already have planned out for yourself. With a new logo and new website, we feel more equipped to take on the large and competitive Chicago market that awaits us!

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment